The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), which are contained in schedule 1 of the Privacy Act 1988(Privacy Act), outline how we must handle, use and manage your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU… AND WHY WE COLLECT IT.
- When ordering or signing up to receive information from us, we collect and store the following information.
- Your Name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- Information about current and previous orders
- We need this information to identify who you are, determine that you are over the age of 18, get information about where to deliver your orders and be able to contact you either about your order, ask for feedback or to let you know about our store, our products or promotions
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH MY INFORMATION?
- We keep your information securely on file – and do not share it with anyone else (either in Australia or Overseas) other than parties who are directly involved in your purchase – such as our Delivery Company.
WHAT ABOUT MY PAYMENT INFORMATION?
- We use NAB to securely collect your payments online, so we don’t have access to your card details.
- For information about NAB’s privacy CLICK HERE
CAN I FIND ACCESS THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE ABOUT ME?
- Yes of course you can – it’s your right to. If you would like to find out more email us at insert email addresss
I WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MY PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Here’s where you can get more information www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/